Photobucket

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Weight Watchers Frozen Treats, YUM!


Weight Watchers Frozen Treats, YUM!

I recently decided that I wanted to get back into better shape and that I could stand to lose a few pounds . So I started a new fitness/weight management program.  I am not going to call it a diet because that means I have to give up all the foods that I love and I can not stand feeling like I am punishing myself with a diet. 

So instead, I am reducing portion sizes and cutting back on the number of treats I eat.  I have unburied my treadmill and began running during my lunch break.

I LOVE ice cream, it is one of my top weaknesses. I have found it to be one of the toughest things to give up since I started the program.  Enter, Weight Watchers frozen treats!!!!

Weight Watchers now has a delectable line of frozen treats that allow you to eat what you love and still help you meet your weight loss goals. From creamy and crunchy to fruity and frozen, Weight Watchers frozen treats satisfy with decadent taste and low PointsPlus® values. 

A few of the delicious Weight Watcher frozen treats that I tried are the

  • Weight Watchers Snack Size Ice Cream Sandwiches: available in low fat Vanilla Bean and Dutch Chocolate, just 80 calories each and a PointsPlus® value of 2 per sandwich.
  • Weight Watchers Dark Chocolate Dulcé de Leché Dessert Bars: A highly indulgent ice cream bar featuring low fat dulcé de leché ice cream with a caramel swirl dipped in dark chocolate. Each bar has a PointsPlus value of 3 per bar and 120 calories.
  • Weight Watchers Strawberry Fruit Bar:  made with real fruit, is an excellent source of vitamin C.  This fruity bar has 15 percent fewer calories and 30 percent less sugar than other national leading brands of fruit bars. Each has 70 calories and a PointsPlus value of 2 per bar.
  • Weight Watchers Strawberry Smoothie Bar: A blend of low-fat strawberry frozen yogurt and real strawberries. Have just 60 calories and a PointsPlus value of 2 per bar.
 I have tried all of these wonderful treats and LOVED every one of them.  My ultimate favorite was the Dark Chocolate Dulcé de Leché Dessert Bars, I ate every one of them and did not feel a single bit guilty (though the taste sinful!)  

I even picked up a couple new packages of treats today at the grocery store, I got the Dark Chocolate Raspberry Ice Cream Bars (just 80 calories) and the Snack Size Chocolate Fudge Bars (only 45 calories)and can not wait to try them both.

With the Weight Watchers frozen treats, I can still lose weight and feel like I am treating myself and eating delicious snacks.  I feel like I am cheating on my non-diet but the calorie count in each treat is so low that I do not have to feel guilty for indulging my sweet tooth!


*** Disclaimer: I received  free weight watchers product as part of a promotional program with Weight Watchers and Mom Select for the purpose of this review.  All opinions are that of Over Thirty Mommy and your experience might be different***

0 comments:

 

Over Thirty Mommy Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino | Blogger Styles

//PART 2