Photobucket

Monday, October 24, 2011

overhead


overhead
Guest post written by my buddy Franklin Davenport

When I decided to cut back my hours at work and work only part-time so that I could spend more time with the children at home, I looked around at our monthly bills to see if I could cut our overhead. There were a few things that I felt that we were over paying for, and I was right. I looked into home security providers and found a provider that offered a much better monitoring rate than the company that we were with. I also looked into our cell phone bill. I put us on a family plan and streamlined the bill. I got unlimited text messaging and data plans and even saved money when I did that! Lastly, I revamped our cable package. I felt like the biggest dummy because I realized that I had been over paying for a lot of things for years. I guess I just never really had the time to notice. I wish that I had caught these things sooner, but now I am sure glad that I did!

0 comments:

 

Over Thirty Mommy Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino | Blogger Styles

//PART 2