Photobucket

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

STOP Bugging Me: Safe way to get rid of bed bugs



Bed Bugs give me the heebie jeebies!  I am pretty sure that is a technical term.  Just the thought of sleeping in a strange bed that could potentially be crawling with the creepy little critters just makes my skin crawl.

Last year when the huge bed bug outbreak hit, I only stayed in a hotel twice and both times I took all bedding off the beds and scoured every inch of the bed for bed bugs.  I never thought that I would come to appreciate the fact that my husband hates going to the movie theater but the thought of sitting in a chair that hundreds if not thousands of other people sat in before me grossed me out. 



About STOP Bugging Me!
Stop Bugging Me! is a non-toxic formulation that is safe for use around children and pets.  It is proven 100% effective in independent laboratories.  Stop Bugging Me! spray is designed to be sprayed directly onto beds and linens, where toxin-based products cannot.  It is sprayable on mattresses, luggage, sofas, carpets, clothing, seats, and any detergent-safe upholstery.  Stop Bugging Me! is also affordable, making it the most cost effective solution on the market.

Stop Bugging Me! comes in three formulas: Stop Bugging Me!, Stop Bugging Me MAX, and Stop Bugging Me! Laundry Additive.  

STOP BUGGING ME! is available in a 12 oz. spray bottle that treats approximately 7 queen-size mattresses or 215 sq. ft. and a 3 oz. travel-size spray bottle that treats approximately 2 queen-size mattresses or 55 sq. ft. The 3 oz. size is TSA secure and approved for traveling the skies.

STOP BUGGING ME! comes with a 30 day money back guarantee.

Over Thirty Mommy's Thoughts
I was thrilled to have a chance to receive STOP Bugging ME!  I might be traveling on my first blog trip here in a month or so and the travel size will definitely be in my carry on.  I also like that it is a green, natural based formula.  I am very cautious about chemicals near my daughter and I would feel safe using this product around her.

**Disclaimer: I was not paid any form of cash for this posting.   I received the a 12 and 3 ounce bottle of Stop Bugging Me! for the purpose of this review.  This is solely the opinion of Over Thirty Mommy. Other people may have different experiences with the products.**   

0 comments:

 

Over Thirty Mommy Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino | Blogger Styles

//PART 2