Dr. Brown’s focus has always been to create innovative feeding products to promote good health and optimal nutrition for baby. Dr. Brown’s Natural Flow® baby bottle was the first baby bottle to feature an internal vent system that eliminated the vacuum, air bubbles and negative pressure associated with conventional bottle feeding.
My husband and I were the last ones to have kids out of all of our siblings, we each have 3. Both my brother and the oldest of my younger sisters swore by Dr. Brown's bottles. They said they were the best. Since we wanted the best for our daughter, we stocked our cupboard with about 90% Dr. Brown's bottles. They worked great, we did not have any problems with air bubbles and she very rarely spit up (maybe 5 times ever).
We were big Dr. Brown's fans in our house, we had almost everything. I say had because we are transitioning Wiggle away from bottles and into their training cup, so I passed all of my Dr. Brown's treasures to my two sisters (one had a baby in December and the other is due in 4 weeks).
I definitely recommend getting the Dr. Brown's bottle brush, it was a perfect fit for the bottles and worked great. We also had the bottle sterilizer, it was an easy way to make sure the bottles were clean. The steam heat effectively kills all household bacteria. You just put them in the sterilizer, add a little water and pop it in the microwave.
One Over Thirty Mommy reader will win a Dr. Browns BPA Free Deluxe Gift Set.How to Enter: Mandatory
Visit Dr. Brown's, come back and tell me another item that you would like to have
You must complete the mandatory entry before doing any extra entries.
- Follow Over Thirty Mommy publicly (join followers on right-hand sidebar) (1 entry)
- Subscribe to Over Thirty Mommy via Reader or email. (1 entry each)
- Follow Over Thirty Mommy on Twitter and tweet about this review/giveaway. (leave link to tweet)
- Grab my regular Blog Button (2 entries).
- Fan Over Thirty Mommy on Facebook
- Blog about the giveaway on your site and link back to Over Thirty Mommy and Dr. Brown's (leave a link to your post in comment) (5 entries!!!)
- Add Over Thirty Mommy to your Technorati Favorites. Then leave a comment telling me you did so and under what username. Add to Technorati Favorites (2 entries)
This giveaway is open to U.S. only. You do not need to be a blogger to enter, but you must have a valid email address in your comment or on your blogger profile and be age 18 years or older.
Winner will be chosen via a Random Drawing. Winners that I am unable to contact or one who does not claim their prize within 72 hours of being sent their winning email notification will forfeit their prize.
Giveaway ends midnight PST on March 31st
**Disclaimer: I was not paid in any form of cash for this posting. this review was based on products that I purchased and used when Wiggle was an infant, Dr. Brown's will provide the prize for the winner. This is solely the opinion of Over Thirty Mommy. Other people may have different experiences with the product.**