Photobucket

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Baby Shower Extravaganza Review: Party Box Design



I was first introduced to Party Box Design through Mammalicious Finds, she was having a contest for a set Party Box Design Cupcake toppers and Party Favor Tags that I thought would be perfect for a baby shower that I was planning.  I was so excited to find out that I actually won! 

Jessica, the founder of Party Box Design, is a  party planning, event hosting, menu creating, and party decorating extraordinaire.  Party Box Design can meet all of your party needs.  She makes everything from confetti to Cupcakes. Check out her full line of products here.  In addition to adorable paper products, she also make the most scrumptious looking cupcakes and can assist you with your Event Planning needs.

Jessica contacted me to see what I would like printed on my win.  I told her that I was planning a baby shower for my baby sister and that there was no official shower theme but we were going with  green and yellow colors to match her John Deere Nursery theme.


I was not sure what she would be able to do with the John Deere theme and still have it be cute for a baby shower. Little did I know that Jessica was a design guru, she quickly came up with the most adorable cupcake picks and favor tags.  She even incorporated the baby's name and due date.

Everyone that I have showed the items to have loved them and thought they were perfect for the party.

Thank you Jessica!

Be sure to check out her blog Facebook and twitter accounts for notices of new products and giveaways!

DISCOUNT:
Jessica has generously offering Over Thirty Mommy's readers their choice of set of 9 stickers or a set of party confetti free with any order! Just let her know that you came from Over Thirty Mommy and she will include your choice in with your order!

1 comments:

 

Over Thirty Mommy Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino | Blogger Styles

//PART 2