Photobucket

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Baby Shower Extravaganza: Joovy



The Joovy Room2 is the perfect fit for us, it is just what we needed.

Now that Wiggle Bean is walking and running around, she can not be left for a second.  It is amazing how fast she can be.  On minute she is standing next to you and the next, she is in the kitchen.  She could be in the living room playing with her toys and I have to run to the garage to grab a piece of wood for the fire and bam she is at the garage door.  With the Room2, I can pop her in there and she can play with her toys while I run out to the garage or mailbox and I do nto have to worry about what she will be in to or jumping off of by the time I get back.

I set the Joovy Room2 up as soon as I received it and Wiggle Bean kept trying to climb in to it.  I put her in there with a couple toys and she stayed in there just playing with her toys for over an hour.

 The Room2 is HUGE, in a good way.  Bean is 14months and just look how much space she has in the Room2.  She completely outgrew her regular pack-n-play but the Joovy Room2 will fit her for quite some time.  The Room2 has over 10 square feet of floor space, making it almost 50% bigger than a standard pack-n-play.  Just look how tiny she looks in there.  She has so much space to roam around and chace her Zhu Zhu pet


Thank you Joovy for making me a Joovy Trooper!

**Disclaimer: I was not paid in any form of cash for this posting.   I received the Room2 for my review purposes. This is solely the opinion of Over Thirty Mommy. Other people may have different experiences with the product.**

0 comments:

 

Over Thirty Mommy Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino | Blogger Styles

//PART 2