Photobucket

Thursday, March 15, 2012

THE LONE RANGER Coming Soon!



From producer Jerry Bruckheimer and director Gore Verbinski comes Disney/Bruckheimer Films' THE LONE RANGER. Tonto (Johnny Depp), a spirit warrior on a personal quest, joins forces in a fight for justice with John Reid (Armie Hammer), a lawman who has become a masked avenger.

THE LONE RANGER will be released in May 2013.


Over Thirty Mommy's thoughts:
I am a fan of most anything that Johnny Depp does.  I might even go so far as to say he has replace my teenage crush on Christian Slater, maybe not totally but shh don't tell my husband I have two crushes! I remember the Lone Ranges days from my youth and am looking forward to seeing this movie.  It might be a stretch to make Johnny Depp into Tonto the Spirit Warrior but who other than Captain Jack Sparrow could pull of wearing a Black Crow on his head and still look HOT (Hmm, I am sensing a bit of a bird theme going on here!).  I'll check it out just because he is in the movie!

0 comments:

 

Over Thirty Mommy Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino | Blogger Styles

//PART 2