Photobucket

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

2010 Holiday Gift Guide: Little Looster




Wiggle Bean and I spent some time a couple weeks ago potty training.  I am not sure who was training what to whom but what I got out of it is she it the boss and I need more patience.  Since my last potty training post update she has improved by leaps and bounds.

She has her own little potty but has no interest in using it herself, she likes to put her monkey on it so he goes potty and she likes to use the big potty.  We have step stools in two of our three bathrooms but neither of them are quite tall enough to allow her to sit on her potty seat with out my assistance and they never seem to stay in the bathroom.

About the Little Looster:
Monica Mylet came up with the design and need after parenting her three children through the potty training process.  The Looster Booster was designed and developed by Oregon based companies and remains a Portland, Oreogn based business even though the Mylets have relocated to Florida.  Little Looster has recently teamed up with As Seen On TV for their first commercial

How Does It Work: 
The Little Looster wraps around the base of the toilet, providing a stepping space for your little one and the cut outs allow adult feet to comfortably fit near it so that you do not have to be continuously move it out of the way like regular step stools.  It is slightly higher than most standard step stools and allows the child the ability to get up on the potty on their own.  Oh, did I mention that since the child will be using the "big" potty, you will not have to clean out little potty bowls (GROSS).


Over Thirty Mommy's Thoughts:
We really like out Little Looster, it is about an inch or so taller than our other step stools and gives her just enough height to get her up there on her own (which is great since she insists on doing everything by herself lately).  It fits perfectly in our master bathroom but since she likes the main bathroom, we have it in there.  It is a bit wide for the spare bathroom (my only complaint about the Looster) but we make it work.  I also love that she can not pick it up and run off with it so I am not tripping over it in the hall, kitchen, or living room like her other step stools.  I have no problem using the potty with the looster in place.  See!!! (OK, I am not really going potty, I just wanted to demonstrate)





Where to buy:
The Little Looster can be purchased directly from their site as well as As Seen On TV



**Disclaimer: I was not paid in any form of cash for this posting.   I received a Litte Looster for the purpose of this review .  This is solely the opinion of Over Thirty Mommy. Other people may have different experiences with the.**    

0 comments:

 

Over Thirty Mommy Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino | Blogger Styles

//PART 2