Photobucket

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Happy Veteran's Day To My Brother



A special thank you to my big brother and all military personnel, with out you we wouldn't have the freedoms we do today.
Deployment Ceremony

You just deployed last week but it seems like you have been gone so long.  I know how hard it was for you to leave all your family, especially your wife and children, but your strength and dedication to our country will not go unnoticed.

If I can muster up half the strength that you have, I will be able to help the rest of the family cope with your absence.
Wiggle Bean laughing with her uncle at his deployment ceremony

We all love you and are counting down the days until you can come home and be with your family.

HAPPY VETERAN'S DAY

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the post on your blog. Still sitting here in Kuwait and soon leaving to my Forward Operating Base (FOB) up forth in Iraq. I love you all, give that little lightning bolt running around your house a kiss from me.

Grizzly Bear said...

Your brother is an amazing person. God bless him!

Sherry Carter said...

This made me cry. Love you guys.

Faithfully Free Blog said...

Awesome! My brother is in the Army and we are Coasties! What a special way to say thanks!

 

Over Thirty Mommy Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino | Blogger Styles

//PART 2