Photobucket

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

2010 Holiday Gift Guide: Maclaren Beginning




I first introduced you to the Maclaren Beginning line of products for mother and bay back in March during my Baby Shower Extravaganza.  Since then we have very much enjoyed the hand sanitizer (I keep a bottle in my purse, diaper bag, and car so that I am never far from it) and comforting room mist.

This time I would like to feature a few of the other items from the Maclaren Beginning line.

Candles
These high quality natural soy and palm wax candles are lead free and have a burn time of up to 30 hours.  They are made from a unique blend of 100% pure organic essential oils and come in a beautiful glass container with lid.  The candles are available in 5 aromatherapy fragrance combinations: Celebration, Rejuvenating, Inspiring, Tranquility, and Harmony.
Travel Kits
There are two travel kits available, one for baby and one for mother.  These kits are perfect for short trips, each item is just the right size for holiday trips to visit family.

My daughter loves getting back rubs and will flop over my leg any hours of the day and request a back rub.  The cocooning massage oil for baby works great for these impromptu massages and does not leave her with an overly greasy feeling.  I particularly like the alleviating leg lotion, it is great for those days where she literally runs me ragged. 

We also both like the bath milk, Nurturing for me and Calming for her,  While I haven't noticed that it makes her sleep better, it does seem to calm her down a bit before bed time (she is wild!).  I like to use my bath milk when she takes a nap and I can sit and relax in the tub.  I never make it to the spa these days so I take pampering where I can get it.

Where to purchase: 
Maclaren Beginning product can be purchased directly from the Maclaren site as well as Amazon.com.

Want to connect with Maclaren Beginning:
Maclaren beginning on Facebook






 **Disclaimer: I was not paid in any form of cash for this posting.   I received samples from the beginning line of products for the purpose of this review .  This is solely the opinion of Over Thirty Mommy. Other people may have different experiences with the.**   

0 comments:

 

Over Thirty Mommy Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino | Blogger Styles

//PART 2