Photobucket

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Wordless Wednesday: Reminiscing of my 30th Birthday


Reminiscing of my 30th Birthday

OK so it is not wordless but as I look at the calendar and realize that my 34th birthday is next week, I reminisce about my 30th birthday. BEST birthday EVER!  My husband took me to Ocho Rios, Jamaica for two weeks.

Hubby and I at the Friday Night Gala

Enjoying Dunn's River Falls

Best desserts ever!  
Luckily our resort was built into a cliff, I worked off my desserts climbing stairs

Gorgeous ocean views

My special birthday dinner.  
The resort made me a personalized birthday cake, delivered my husband's gift and sang to me.

I love my daughter and would not trade her for the world but man I miss my Jamaican Home away from Home.  I hope to return someday, soon!

 for more Wordless Wednesday, visit 5 minutes for mom.

0 comments:

 

Over Thirty Mommy Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino | Blogger Styles

//PART 2