Photobucket

Friday, September 16, 2011

Disney's The Lion King 3D in Theaters Today!


Disney's The Lion King 3D in Theaters Today!

September 16th – Two Week Limited Engagement

October 4th – Blu-Ray/DVD Combo

Last month I had the great pleasure of being invited to The Lion King 3D premier in Portland.  I was able to take my daughter, who is just over 2 1/2, and my husband along with me.  

I am a huge Disney movie fan and love introducing my daughter to the films.  The Lion King has always been one of my favorites so when I heard that it was being re-released for a limited engagement I knew that I would be taking my daughter.

Surprisingly, my daughter was able to keep the glasses on for about half of the movie but it did not seem to bother her that watching it with out the glasses caused the file to be a bit blurry.    I could not take my glasses off for fear that I would miss something leaping or jumping or flying at me.

Not surprisingly, she LOVED it and ever since then when commercial comes on TV, she jumps around the room shouting about the lions and how she saw that movie.

The 3D version literally leaps off the screen and is not to be missed.  I do not usually like classic movies to be "redone" but they did an excellent job and I will definitely be getting the DVD when it is released.

HURRY!!!  The Lion King 3D is only running for a 2 week limited engagement, get your tickets now!!! 

1 comments:

 

Over Thirty Mommy Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino | Blogger Styles

//PART 2