Photobucket

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Sponsors: 2011 Holiday Gift Guide Submissions Are Now Being Accepted


WOW, Time flies!  Can you believe that it is already almost October?   Before you know it, the Holiday season will be in full swing.

I am currently seeking Sponsors to fill some spots for my annual Holiday Gift Guide. 
I will be holding the Over Thirty Mommy Holiday Gift Guide from November 15th through December 10th! (Dates subject to change).  

This guide include all kinds of events, products, foods or gift baskets, crafts, services, and entertainment for all ages and all members of the family. 

 Please do not hesitate to contact me if you are unsure if the item is a good fit for the Holiday Gift Guide.  It doesn’t hurt to ask and if Over Thirty Mommy is not the right place for your product, I  might be able to point you in the direction of a better fit.

Participating in the Over Thirty Mommy Holiday Gift Guide is free of charge (with the exception of the cost of review/giveaway product). If your company, business or service would like to participate please let me know if you would like a review or a review with giveaway space in the guide.  Doing reviews with giveaways is always a great way to draw more traffic to your site and product and my readers would love the opportunity to try your amazing products.

To participate in my Holiday Gift Guide all you need to do either FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW or email me directly at Over Thirty Mommy and I will be in contact as soon as possible.

I set up the calendar for my SPONSORS and give each feature a specific date and spot in the Gift Guide on a first come, first serve basis.

Spots fill up FAST!

Thank you for your interest and I look forward to working with you!

0 comments:

 

Over Thirty Mommy Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino | Blogger Styles

//PART 2