Photobucket

Monday, August 22, 2011

Saving Money


Saving Money
Guest post written by my buddy Aldo Mays

With the economy going down the tank and gas prices rising my wife and I have been trying to save as much money as we can. This means eating out less, strategically planning our trips into town, and simply buying off brand items. These changes have been especially hard for me because I grew up in a household where if we wanted something we simply went out and got it, so not being able to spend in a fast and loose way has definitely been an adjustment for me. However, my wife has adapted very easily because her parents were extremely tight with money and she has always lectured me about how we spent money. Overall, the changes we’ve made have been hard for me to live with but one thing that has been fairly easy is working determining what our energy costs will be each month because thanks to www.NewYorkEnergyRates.com our energy cost is fixed and we know exactly what to expect every month. Hopefully, the economy will bounce back soon and I won’t have to worry cutting back as much.

0 comments:

 

Over Thirty Mommy Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino | Blogger Styles

//PART 2