Photobucket

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Rayovac Roughneck Flashlight Review and Donation


Rayovac Roughneck Flashlight Review and Donation

A special thank you to the kind people at Rayovac for donating two of their Roughneck Flashlights for the Over Thirty Mommy Support our Troops campaign


Rayovac Roughneck lights are tough and durable. Perfect for tough jobs or toddlers! 

My husband and I both keep small flashlights in our nightstands so that we can use them to check on her, our dogs or other noises we  hear around the house at night.  Recently Wiggle Bean has come to swipping them and we would find them in her room under her pillow.  She would say that it was dark and she needed it to see.  One of her favorite saying is "It's too dark in here, I can't see a thing"

The day the Rayovac Roughneck light arrived she was in heaven.  She absolutely loves opening packages that come in the mail but I have rarely ever seen her get so excited.  She laid claim to the flashlight the second the box was open.  The first thing she said was "Is that for me?"  I opened the package and let her use it.  That was the end of my claim to the Rayovac Roughneck.  It has been in her possession ever since and she absolutely loves it.  If I try to use it she says "Mommy, that is my lash light" (yes I meant to type lash, she missed the F part).

She uses it for everything from pointing to things she is talking about to looking for things in her toy box.  We recently found that with the flick of a little switch is goes from a direct beam of light to a flood light perfect for lighting up the inside of her Ladybug tent (that is sitting in the middle of my living room)

The Roughneck flashlight features a high performance LED that lasts 50,000 hours and never needs replacing.  They are impact Resistant to 10 feet and water Resistant, both necessary features for toddler fun. There is even a handy hang ring on the bottom for easy storage or for clipping on to her Backyard Safari Cargo Vest (because, who doesn't need a 120 lumens to see that little ant in the dirt)

**Disclaimer: I was not paid any form of cash for this posting.   I received one Rayovac Roughneck flashlight for the purpose of this review and two to donate to troops in Iraq.  This is solely the opinion of Over Thirty Mommy. Other people may have different experiences with the products.**   

0 comments:

 

Over Thirty Mommy Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino | Blogger Styles

//PART 2