Photobucket

Friday, August 5, 2011

New Guest Post Feature Coming soon!


New Guest Post Feature Coming soon!

Starting Monday August 8th, I will be starting a new feature at Over Thirty Mommy! 

GUEST POST MONDAY

I am very excited about the new project and look forward to sharing great articles by various authors with all my readers.

I have the first few weeks already lined up with some great articles and look forward to this being a longstanding weekly feature at Over Thirty Mommy.

If you are a writer with "family friendly"  articles that you would like considered for participation in Guest Post Monday, pleas contact me and I would be happy to review your article.

HAPPY READING!!!

0 comments:

 

Over Thirty Mommy Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino | Blogger Styles

//PART 2