2012 Holiday Gift Guide: Submit Your Products
The new school year just started last week but the Holidays will be here before you know it.
Even though they might be a couple months out, now is the ideal time to get your products out in front of the eyes of potential buyers, before they’re ambushed with over the top store displays.
Over Thirty Mommy is accepting submissions to its third annual holiday gift guide! The Gift Guide will go live in October and remain active through December 15th.
Benefits of featuring your product or service in the Over Thirty Mommy Gift Guide
- featured blog post for your product and link in the gift guide summary.
- A Pinterest pin of our photo of your product under our “Holiday Wish List” board
- At least one Facebook, Google + and Twitter update
- If you choose to also provide a giveaway item to increase exposure, giveaway will be promoted on multiple linkies and databases.
2012 Gift Guide Categories
- Gifts for babies and toddlers
- Gifts for Kids (Ages 5 – 12)
- Gifts for teens
- Gifts for her
- Gifts for him
- Gifts for the whole family
- Gifts for pets
- Unique gifts (for those hard to shop for people that have everything!)
- Stocking stuffers
Basic Guidelines for Submission
- Fill out the form or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are submitting an item for review, there is no fee for inclusion. If you prefer to just have your product featured (no review item sent), the fee is $25 if you provide the copy and $45 if Over Thirty Mommy writes the copy.
- Although not required, giveaways are recommended to give you maximum exposure and social media follows.
- Minimum value for a review item is $20. If you are applying for the stocking stuffer category, it is acceptable to send multiple items that total up to the $20 minimum. I will talk about all of the items in a single post. Items below the minimum value will be considered on a case-by-case basis, if it is something I feel would benefit my readers and the gift guide.
- Submitting the form does not guarantee inclusion in the gift guide.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you are unsure if the item is a good fit for the Over Thirty Mommy Holiday Gift Guide. It doesn’t hurt to ask and if Over Thirty Mommy is not the right place for your product, I might be able to point you in the direction of a better fit.
We anticipate the Over Thirty Mommy 2012 Holiday Gift Guide to be a huge success and hope that your product, event or service will be included! please fill out the form below.