Photobucket

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Trop50 True Resolution


Trop50 True Resolutions - Enter the $1000 Sweepstakes

Did you make a New Year's resolution?

I did! While I do want to loses a few pounds in 2012, I made my resolution to exercise more and get back in shape.  I did not want to stress out about the numbers on the scale but rather on bettering myself and if the weight comes off while exercising, that is an added bonus.

What is your 2012 resolution?

Join in Trop50 True Resolutions to celebrate the real reasons behind New Year’s resolutions. Share your secret motivation behind your resolution and you will receive a coupon for $1 off Trop50 for yourself and 50¢ off coupons for up to 50 of your friends. And whether you submit a resolution or not, you can also enter a sweepstakes to win a $1000 gift card!

Haven't tried Tropicana Trop50 yet?  It offers fruit juice goodness with 50 percent less sugar and calories, and no artificial sweeteners.  You can use your $1 off coupon to see for yourself.

**Disclosure: I received a coupon for Trop50 for the purposes of this posting. The opinions expressed are my own.**

0 comments:

 

Over Thirty Mommy Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino | Blogger Styles

//PART 2