Photobucket

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Review: Baby Brezza



When my daughter was born 3 years ago (I can not believe my baby is 3 already), my husband and I decided that when she was ready for real food, we would feed her as much organic and homemade food as we could.  

I spent countless hours in the kitchen cooking, steaming, blending and mashing up foods so that I could prepare her meals and stock up the freezer with foods for her.

I sure wish I had something like the Baby Brezza when I was making food for my daughter but Baby Brezza did give me the opportunity to present my sister with the One Step Baby Food Maker for her new bundle of joy.  She is really looking forward to being able to easily prepare foods for him when the time comes.

The Baby Brezza One Step Baby Food Maker allows parents to create fresh homemade baby food in a matter of minutes. When you make your own baby food you know for sure what ingredients are in the purees and you can make unique recipes that aren't available in canned baby foods.

About the One Step Food Maker
This patented, multi-functional baby food maker allows you to steam
and blend fruits, vegetables, meats and fish all in one bowl quickly
and easily. In as little as fifteen minutes, you can have a healthful,
nutritious and delicious meal ready for your baby – and the
satisfaction of knowing that you made it yourself!

The Baby Brezza OneStep Baby Food Maker is:
• Easy to use! Just add your ingredients and set your steam
time, and the machine will do the rest
• Safe – one bowl design means you don’t have to transfer
hot foods to another bowl or blender in the middle of your
cooking process
• Easy to clean – bowl and blade are dishwasher safe
• BPA/Phthalate Free


**Disclosure: I received the feature product from Baby Brezza. However, the opinions expressed in this post are my own and not influenced by the company.**

0 comments:

 

Over Thirty Mommy Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino | Blogger Styles

//PART 2