Little Duck Organics Freeze Dried fruits are the perfect healthy snack for our little one. Each pouch contains 100% organic fruit and four full servings of fruit. Little Duck Organics fruits are available in 3 flavors combinations Apple/Banana, Strawberry/Mango and Blueberry/Apple. Wiggle loved all three flavors with her favorite being the Strawberry Mango (she has a thing for mangoes lately).
I tried each flavor (what I could sneak away from her) also and the are really good. I love that they are organic, easy to take with you on the go, and that they contain no preservatives, added sugars, or artificial ingredients.
I do suggest that you keep an eye on your little one when he/she is eating the yummy blueberry flavor. I gave Wiggle a handful and found blue stains all over her face, clothes and a little blue hand print on the wall. Other than that, we found nothing about the Little Duck Organic fruits that we did not like.
Where to Buy
Little Duck Organics are available nationwide at amazon.com and from their own site or you can check their online store locator to see if they are sold at a store near you.
WIN IT! Little Duck Organics is offering one Over Thirty Mommy reader the chance to win all 3 flavors. 3 packs of organic snacks.
How to Enter: Mandatory
To enter check out Little Duck Organics and let me know which flavor your child would like.
You must complete the mandatory entry before doing any extra entries.
- Follow Over Thirty Mommy publicly (join followers on right-hand sidebar) (1 entry)
- Subscribe to Over Thirty Mommy via Reader or email. (1 entry each)
- Follow Over Thirty Mommy and Little Duck Organics on Twitter and tweet about this review/giveaway. (leave link to tweet)
- Grab my Blog Button (2 entries).
- Fan Over Thirty Mommy and Little Duck Organics on Facebook
- Blog about the giveaway on your site and link back to Over Thirty Mommy and Little Duck Organics (leave a link to your post in comment) (5 entries!!!)
- Add Over Thirty Mommy to your Technorati Favorites. Then leave a comment telling me you did so and under what username. Add to Technorati Favorites (2 entries)
This giveaway is open to U.S. only. You do not need to be a blogger to enter, but you must have a valid email address in your comment or on your blogger profile and be age 18 years or older.
Winner will be chosen via a Random Drawing. Winners that I am unable to contact or one who does not claim their prize within 72 hours of being sent their winning email notification will forfeit their prize.
Giveaway ends midnight PST on Friday May 14th
**Disclaimer: I was not paid in any form of cash for this posting. I received three pouches of fruits to try for the purpose of my review. This is solely the opinion of Over Thirty Mommy. Other people may have different experiences with the product.**