Photobucket

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Printed Pretty Customized Holiday Cards



Back in August, I came across a blog Mommies Time Out Today.  Kimberly was considering opening an online invitations, birth announcements and holiday card business.  She was looking for feedback on some sample invitations.

At the time of her post, I was in the early planning stages of my sisters baby shower.  Kimberly offered to design custom invites for me, I was thrilled and jumped at the chance to have custom invites for the shower.

I provided her with the details of the shower (i.e Date, time location) and she sent me a fantastic example.



The final invite was done on a green paper.  I received many compliments on the finished invite and my sister loved them.  She got a kick out of the "Lyngheim Zoo" part.

Kimberly recently launched her site Printed Pretty.  Check out the site to see some great custom holiday photo cards.  While it is probably to late to get Holiday cards for this year, (YIKES! Christmas is only 5 days away, where did the year go?) you can get some great ideas for next year.

Thank you for the beautiful invitations, they were just what I was looking for.


**Disclaimer: I was not paid in any form of cash for this posting.  I did receive a set of custom shower invitations to keep for my testing purposes. This is solely the opinion of Over Thirty Mommy. Other people may have different experiences with the product.**

0 comments:

 

Over Thirty Mommy Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino | Blogger Styles

//PART 2