Photobucket

Thursday, August 2, 2012

The Carnival is Coming to Over Thirty Mommy!!!


The Carnival is Coming to Over Thirty Mommy!!!

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, BOYS AND GIRLS, CHILDREN OF ALL AGES: COME ONE COME ALL TO THE OVER THIRTY MOMMY CARNIVAL BIRTHDAY BASH!!!!

As my daughter's 4th birthday approaches,  O.K so it is a little over 5 months away (I like to plan early), I have been contemplating themes.

Her first birthday was Ladybug, 2nd was soda shoppe (had a blast with the Sodastream machine!)and 3rd was Lion/Jungle.

We have a large family, I have 3 siblings, between them they have 10 children ranging in age from 1-19, and then there are the significant others and the grandparents.  So all in all I usually end up with a house full of about 25 people for a standard gathering.

I wanted to do something super fun that everyone would enjoy so this year our party theme is:  

CARNIVAL!!!!

Here is where I am at so far on the early planning stages:

Food: carnival treats like popcorn, sno-cones, soft pretzels and cotton candy.  Also a giant cupcake cake with smaller cupcakes around it.

Decorations: cute invites and thank you notes, Party banner, Balloons, pinwheels, streamers, colorful signs to hang above each game booth.  I might even get a party tent so that we can enjoy the festivities outside where there is more room (her birthday is in the winter so it might be chilly)

Games: M&M's & Jellybean Estimation Jars, ring toss, bean bag toss, fishing for fish (magnetic fish with numbers on the bottom), Ping Pong Cups, duck pond, Lollipop Tree, balloon  but with a Nerf gun

Other: , tickets for playing the games and small prizes that can be won at each game station to fill the traditional treat bags.

I am sure I am missing many ideas but I just determined the theme today so I will update as I think of more.!

CALL TO SPONSORS and VENDORS: 

I am currently seeking Sponsors to fill some spots for the Carnival Party Birthday Bash.

I will be updating my blog as the party comes together over the next 5 months as well a post party updates making this a great way to get exposure for your companies and products.  Along with party update posts, I will write full product reviews for sponsored products. 

Participating in the Over Thirty Mommy Carnival Party Bash is free of charge (with the exception of the cost of review/giveaway product). If your company, business or service would like to participate please let me know if you would like a review or a review with giveaway space.  
Giveaways are a great way to draw more traffic to your site, Facebook and Twitter pages.

To participate in the Carnival Birthday Bash, all you need to do is email me directly at Over Thirty Mommy with the item you would like to be a part of the Carnival Birthday Bash and we can work out the details.




0 comments:

 

Over Thirty Mommy Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino | Blogger Styles

//PART 2