Photobucket

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Guest Post: Moving Out of Mom's


Moving Out of Mom's
Thanks for the post, Vernon Lowe

I am moving out of my mom’s house for the first time, and she is so worried about me. I know I will be fine, but she is constantly offering words of advice. I appreciated it at first, but now she is starting to become annoying. She keeps on trying to tell me what to do once I move out, when I am moving our precisely so that I don’t have to listen to her anymore. Everyone has to go through this at some point in their life, and I’m sure I’ll make plenty of mistakes. I just don’t want to hear about it from her all the time. She keeps on telling me to research cable television providers and to be careful about my budget. I know I’m young, but I’m not stupid. I think we would have a much better relationship if she would just let me learn some lessons on my own and not be so protective. Hopefully me moving out of the house will do us some good. I’m sure after a few weeks I’ll miss her nagging. I definitely know I’ll miss the home cooked meals she makes for me every night!

0 comments:

 

Over Thirty Mommy Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino | Blogger Styles

//PART 2