Photobucket

Monday, June 20, 2011

MyExtra Gum Review


MyExtra Gum Review

I am one of those moms that takes and prints a gadzillion (OK, not really a word!) pictures of my daughter doing all sorts of cute things.  I also love unique personalized gift ideas.

I was recently offered the chance to try out the new MyExtra Gum and thought it would be a super cute way to have an adorable picture of my daughter in my purse and they are such conversation starters.

MyExtra Gum packs are great for all occasions.  They make great family gifts, wedding favors, corporate gifts, promotional items and more.

Creating your own personalized MyExtra Gum packs is as simple as upload your own photos and messages, selecting a font, colors and clip art.  You can choose from one of their templates if you want something quick and simple or you can start from a blank page and create your MyExtra gum packs from scratch .

MyExtra Gum is purchased in five pack sets and each pack of gum contains 15 sticks of gum and is available in peppermint, spearmint and sweet watermelon flavors.   

Over Thirty Mommy's Thoughts
Clearly the MyExtra packs that I created are adorable! You can't deny that they are a great idea and they make fore fun and unique personalized gifts.  I do think they are a little pricey at $4.99 a pack but for the right occasion, the cost is totally worth it.  Every time my daughter sees the MyExtra gum packs, she lays claim to them calling them "Bean's Gum".  If you ask her what type of gum it is she will reply Bean Gum.


**Disclosure: I did not receive any form of compensation for this blog post.  I was provided with a complimentary set from MyExtra.com via MomSelect . **

0 comments:

 

Over Thirty Mommy Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino | Blogger Styles

//PART 2