Photobucket

Monday, February 8, 2010

Valentine's Day Swap




In December I took part in the Santa Blog Swap hosted by The Mommy Files.

I had a great swap buddy, Katie from Why Bother?,  and enjoyed it so much that I signed up to be part of the Valentine's Day event.

This time I was paired with Lindsay from Laughing Lindsay.  Lindsay is an education major.  She loves cupcakes, flip-flops, coffee, chocolate, beauty products, clothes, shoes, accessories, reading, listening to music, and blogging.

Aside from the coffee (blah!), we have very similar likes.  We both love chocolate, clothes, shoes and accessories! The main difference is that she is in her early 20's (without kids) and I am well "older" and with a one year old, have no time for reading. 

Lindsay was a wonderful swap partner. She took time to read my survey responses as well as visit my blog and read posts I have done to find out my likes.  She sent a wonderful box that contained a scratch and sniff card that smelled like chocolate (YUM!!!) a cute bear and book (she is an education major!!) for my daughter and a fantastic box of chocolates that contained White,  Dark and Milk chocolates because she knew that I loved them all.  I hid the chocolates in the back so that I would not have to share with my husband, they were really good.

Thank you Lindsay for being such a great swap buddy, I hope you like the box of goodies that I sent you.  My daughter and I had a ton of fun shopping for each and every item.  I might have gone a little crazy at the store picking things out.

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

7 comments:

Lindsay said...

Aww! I'm glad you liked it! I had lots of picking out the stuff for you guys! I LOVED everything you got me! Thanks so much! :)

Unknown said...

She did an awesome job.

4smartmonkeys said...

What a nice package!

Kisha said...

How sweet! Love the cute card!!

Shooting Stars Mag said...

so sweet!! It's fun to shop for someone and try and find things they will like...and getting your own gift is great as well.

I don't know if you entered the Holey Donuts giveaway or not, but if you could check out this post and do so for my blog, it would mean a TON for my family and you can enter for the book afterwards too if you wish (White Cat by Holly Black ARC)!:

http://shootingstarsmag.blogspot.com/2010/02/giveaway-white-cat-arc-250-holey-donuts.html

lauren

Anonymous said...

Sweet stuff. I need to join in next swap. Thanks for linking up with Friday Follow! I am now your blog follower. Happy V-Day weekend!

~ Lynn
http://www.middayescapades.com

Anonymous said...

I was part of the swap too. It was a lot of fun. Thanks for participating in Friday Follow. I am catching up to the links. Rita @ http://one2try.blogspot.com/

 

Over Thirty Mommy Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino | Blogger Styles

//PART 2